November 20, 2013
I was thinking about modern day sheet music, how it could be presented. So I thought about how newspapers and magazines have shifted to an online format and how easy it would be to host my own scores not only here at my main website, but also create a site purely for the works in question, thereby allowing me to post information relevant to the score and not clutter up this site. So far I have sheet music, photos and mp3 MIDI examples. I intend to replace a few of the recordings with my own performances in the future.
November 19, 2013
October 10, 2013
- Nightfall on Post Alley pdf example mp3 pic1
- Glass Elevator pdf example mp3 pic1 pic2
- The Gum Wall pdf example mp3 pic1 pic2
- Outside the Theater pdf example mp3 pic1 pic2
- Along the Trail pdf example mp3 pic1 pic2
- 4th and Bell pdf example mp3 pic1
- The Troll pdf example mp3 pic1 pic 2
- Morning at Ballard Locks pdf example mp3 pic1 pic2
- Underground Passageway pdf example mp3 pic1
- Waterfront Drive pdf example mp3 pic1 pic2
February 12, 2009
Readers, here is the score for “Tonsils on Piano.” Notice the instructions to the player piano and human. Human: Play fast as physically possible. Robot: Presto. To look closer at the score, press down on the “cntrl” button and mouse wheel in. The human is at a great loss to the player piano on this one, but perhaps one day with new technology a human could match the speed as in the audio recording at the bottom. However, if anyone manages to play this at any decent level of speed past adagio, I’d be rather impressed!
Of course its a little too hard to follow along with the above audio, so I’ll post this follow-along version.